- Maharashtra Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society“Office Hysteroscopy in DUB”, 1997
- Bombay Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society, “Persistent Cloaca with prune belly like syndrome” 1997.
Best poster presentation prize:
- Bombay Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society
- Best poster on “Pentology of cantrale” 1998.
- Best Poster on “In Vitro Maturation of Germinal Vesicles” 2005
- Best Poster on “Hysteroscopic Lateral Metroplasty in patients with thin Endometrium”2006
- Received a prize for poster presentation on “PCOS: Ovaries on strike” in the national Conference ‘The ovaries unraveled’2009
- Scholarship by Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) and Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS)
- He was selected by Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) & International Federation Fertility Societies (IFFS) as a part of visiting international fellow program for the year 2005.
- He was awarded traveling fellowship to Canada at Ottawa and the Royal Victoria Hospital at Montreal.Best Poster on “In Vitro Maturation of Germinal Vesicles” 2005
- The scholarship also awarded him to attend 18th World congress on Fertility and Sterility that will be held in Montreal
- He was awarded this prestigious prize on the basis of his pioneering work in the field of Infertility from India.
- FOGSI Ethicon Fellowship – For the year 1997
- For training in specific field of Obst. & Gynae for duration of 6 weeks. During this period, he learned basic Micro surgical techniques for fallopian tube re-anastomosis at Ahmedabad and basic Ultrasound training at Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Mumbai.
- FOGSI Imaging Modality Science Award-1998 for Sonohysterography in patients with bad Obstetrics History
- FOGSI Kumud Tamahskar best thesis 2009-on ‘Role of subendometrial blood flow in unexplained infertility”
- Bombay Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society, Dr. N.K. Allhabadia Prize -1999 for Sonohysterography in patients with Bad Obstetrics History.
- Bombay Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society, Dr S. K. BHANSALI Prize 2003 for use of Gelofusine to prevent ovarian hyperstimulation.
- MOGS -Pramila Bhatia Young Scientific Award 2008 for Impairment of the Endometrial and Sub endometrial Blood Flow in Women with the Unexplained Infertility.