IVF – In Vitro Fertilization / ICSI
IVF stands for in vitro fertilization. It refers to the process by which a woman’s eggs are collected and then fertilized outside her womb in the laboratory.
- What is IVF or test tube baby?
- Different Kind of Sperm Morphologies.
- Who Requires ICSI?
- What is the Purpose of IVF?
- Pre IVF Preparation
- How is Pre IVF Evaluation Done?
IUI – Intra Uterine Insemination
Intra-uterine insemination (IUI) also known as Artificial Insemination is a process in which the washed/processedsemen is placed directly into the uterine cavity with the help of a thin sterile plastic tube (catheter) in and around the time of ovulation (release of egg from the ovary).
- What is Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) ?
- IUI – How to Proceed.
- IUI Procedure
- What is Difficult IUI ?
- What is the Advantage of Having Semen Processing and Insemniation under One Roof?
- Advantages of IUI
Endoscopic surgery is a surgery in which long telescope like instruments are used through small incisions or natural body openings in order to diagnose and treat disease.
- What is Endoscopic Surgery?
- What is Laparoscopy ?
- What is Endometriosis ?
- What are Fibroids?
- What Is PCOS ?
- What are Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases (PID)?
- What is Hysteroscopy ?
- What is a T-Shaped Uterus ?
- What is a Uterine Polyp?
- What is Tubal Cannulation ?
- What is Asherman’s Syndrome ?
- What is a Uterine Septum?
Ultrasonography forms a key tool in monitoring patients with infertility. It mainly helps in monitoring the growth of the follicle (Egg in the ovary), its rupture and also to monitor the response of the endometrial lining in response to the egg growth and subsequently its release from the ovary.
- What is monitored during FOLLICULAR STUDY?
- Does follicular study also help in finding the cause of female infertility?
Once it is established that the woman’s ovarian reserve is depleting, that means it is not even adequate for IVF / ICSI, the need for donor eggs arises. Donor eggs are also taken when the quality of eggs is not good or when there is a risk of genetic transmission of some disease from mother to child.
Preconception counseling involves meeting with a doctor who is experienced in this specialty, before pregnancy and consists of an assessment of the health of both potential parents.
- What is Preconception counseling?
- What are the aims of Preconception counseling?
- Who should go for preconception counseling?
- What items are covered in for preconception counseling?
- What interventions are essential during preconception period?
Reccurrent Pregnancy Loss
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss / Recurrent Miscarriages / Recurrent Abortions
- What do you mean by recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL)?
- What is the incidence of recurrent pregnancy loss?
- What are the possible causes of recurrent miscarriage?
Stress is one of the most common, yet highly misunderstood terms that we use in our everyday life. Stress is our body’s way of responding to any kind of demand or stressors.
- Does stress cause infertility?
- Does infertility lead to stress?
- Can stress affect infertility treatment?
It is a known fact now that obesity in either male or female or both contributes directly or indirectly to Infertility. There have been many studies and research to prove that Obesity affects Fertilty potential of a couple. Being overweight is a precursor of obesity and may contribute to the fertility capacity.
- How do we define Obesity/overweight?
- How does Obesity/Overweight affect female fertility?
- What can women do?
- How does Obesity affect male fertility?
- How does obesity affect pregnancy?
- How does anybody manage Obesity or Overweight?
Acupuncture is a very old art of healing, which has been given renewed attention taking into consideration recent scientific research and its combination with modern medical practice in the treatment of a wide range of diseases, including Infertility.
- What is Acupuncture?
- How does Electro acupuncture work?
- Does acupuncture hurt?
- How is the treatment given?
- How often will I need acupuncture?
- How much does the treatment cost?